Happy almost 4th of July! I think it is one of my favorite holidays because it is during summer and usually involves swimming, burgers and fireworks. I’m a sucker for fireworks.
Until yesterday, I wasn’t sure if I would be hosting our family’s 4th of July party. I started pinning recipes earlier this week to be on the safe side. Even though I won’t be having the party at my house, I still plan on contributing with either a dessert or drink.
Here are 5 easy 4th of July recipes! I’ve probably only baked once in my life so I chose the easiest desserts.
1. 4th of July Wine Sparklers (thekitchn.com)
2. Red, white and blueberry trifle (I’ve had this before and it was amazing) (skinnytaste.com)
3. Red, white and blue fruit pizza(skinnytaste.com)
4. Bomb pop shots (abeautifulmess.com)
5. Chocolate-dipped pretzels (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
Which do you think you’ll try this 4th of July? I may have to do the red, white and blueberry trifle! I’ll show you how it goes on Instagram!