J and I are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time EVER, and even though I am pretty nervous, I am also excited to cook and have everyone in my home. Today’s links are dedicated to Thanksgiving recipes and tips because I will need all the help I can get!
1. Sparking cider (houseinthehills.com)
2. Brussels Sprouts with bacon mustard creme (stylemepretty.com)
3. 10 Best anti-bloat foods for the holidays (hellonatural.co)
4. Roasted garlic goat cheese mashed potatoes (howsweeteats.com)
5. 5 Thanksgiving shortcuts (thekitchn.com)
Do you have any recipes or tips you would like to share for Thanksgiving!? I’m a newbie and would love any advice!