Please tell me I’m not the only one who was obsessed with Grease and the song Summer Nights? I memorized every lyric and would sing/mimic John Travolta’s ending of the song.
Well, since summer is upon us, I thought it would be fun to write a bucket list for the next three months! I haven’t had a free summer in a very very long time. The past two years were filled with wedding errands and the year before I was saving for the wedding haha.
Here are the things I would like to do by the end of summer:
– watch Grease (ha! maybe…)
– go to the beach at least 4 times and boogie board
– have a bonfire and eat smores
– throw a pool party
– ride our bikes along the beach
– stand up paddleboard
– “read” four books (Audible is great for listening to books while driving)
– bake cinnamon buns
– go on a day date with the hubs to either Santa Barbara or San Diego
– Chicago (can’t wait for my cousin’s wedding in July!)
– go on a picnic
– sew three skirts
– go to an outdoor theater
I’m so excited for the next three months! Do you have any plans for the summer? Would love some more ideas!